Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blue Flower Earl Grey - Tealuxe





I ordered a bunch of tea from Tealuxe a while back and one of the teas happened to be their Blue Flower Earl Grey.

I brewed this tea with about 8 oz. of boiling water to 1 tsp. of leaves. After 3 minutes what I had in my cup was a very nice black tea. While the bergamot was a little bit overwhelming, the tea itself is very smooth and it coats the mouth with just the right amount of bitterness. It's possible to get two brewings out of this tea. I liked the second cup better because the flavor of bergamot wasn't as strong.


For me, this tea is too 'perfumy', but if you're an Earl Grey fan, then you'll definately love this tea!


Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Brianne said...

So sorry to leave this in a comment, but I couldn't find an email address.

I just wanted to reach out to you as we just launched a new line of organic tea from Bangladesh. Also we have just uploaded a beautiful HD video that was filmed at the tea garden in Bangladesh. I would love for you to take a look at it and give us any feedback that you may have!

On Vimeo:
http://www.vimeo.com/1112853

On Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAEazYy25E

Cheers,
Brianne